Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Still working out the kinks

As I monkey with how all this works, I thought it might be nice to post some of the wonderful feedback I've had over the past few months and give a shout out to some of my greatest clients! There is nothing more satisfying than making a bride-to-be a very happy lady.


Hi Erica! We are getting so many wonderful complements on the invitations! Thank you so much. It was a great experience. Best of luck in the future! - Carrie, OH


Amazing !!! My invitations are fantastic and Erica was so nice, she didn't mind my constant requests for revisions!!! - Dorothy, Ontario Canada


Erica is amazing!! She did my entire invitaion suite! She just helped me out in a last minute pinch. Highly recommended!! - Michele, FL


Erica did such a fantastic job on my customized wedding invitations. She was so helpful and patient in getting the design just right. Thank you so much! They look beautiful! - Erin, CA


This is the second time I have worked with this seller and she is AWESOME! Thanks for the great work and quick turnaround! - Diana, IL


Fabulous! Love these invitations, so pleased with the results and enjoyed the conversation! Would recommend Peacock Printing to anyone! - Sabrina, Alberta Canada


Amazing to work with! Super helpful in working through the entire process and very patient when things got a little busy. The final outcome is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I would send anyone to Peacock Printing who may be looking for unique invitations. - Jessica, UT


An absolute pleasure to deal with! So wonderful and accommodating! I couldn't ask for a more pleasant seller! Thanks so much for everything, Erica!!! A+++ - Tangie, TX


I just love these ladies! Thank you everyone for supporting my little business!


You can read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment