Thursday, September 30, 2010

All for a good cause

front

back

I just completed some donation cards to be given in lieu of favors for a lovely customer in Albany, NY. Erin and Michael are donating to a local animal shelter that they have adopted several cats from, and wanted to share her love for animals with her guests. Check out the design below! On the back are several other "Happy Tails" from their friends and family.

Thank you, Erin, for letting me participate in an awesome cause!

Here is a link to Erin's wedding blog: http://quackweddingobsession.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. By far the most beautiful cards created ever. Erica was a pleasure to work with and when I finally opened them in the mail, I honestly teared up! She made my dream of sharing the importance of my wedding donation favor a reality by creating such beautiful cards. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete